Enterprise Rent-A-Car: How to make your application stand out
Last week, our Careers & Employability team met with Catherine Rawcliffe, The Enterprise Rent-A-Car North West Talent Acquisition Specialist. Catherine is responsible for the graduate recruitment here in Liverpool and is excited to work with Liverpool Hope University and see student and graduates like you joining their placement programme and graduate scheme.
Here are Catherine’s top five tips to help you stand out from the crowd in your application…
- Work Ethic. Here at Enterprise Rent-A-Car we all get stuck in and do our fair share. It’s important to show that you have a good work ethic and are ready to work as a team and do your part.
- Flexibility. There are no two days the same working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car and our graduate scheme is no different. Show you can adapt to new environments, deal with last minute changes and solve problems and we will know you have what it takes.
- Communication. Customer service is a big part of every role here at Enterprise and if you show you can communicate effectively, especially at interview stage in the recruitment process, then you will definitely stand out from the crowd.
- Drive and Ambition. We are looking for graduates who have career ambition and want to progress. There are opportunities locally, nationally and globally with Enterprise Rent-A-Car and we want new team members who will reach for success.
- Sales Experience. This is not an essential for applicants but it definitely helps! If you have experience in sales then make sure that’s front and centre on your application as it definitely catches our attention.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Graduate Scheme is now open for applications. Find out more here.